Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this collection includes 27 books, video clips, and Q&As covering essential surgical topics for junior residents, advanced residents, and practicing surgeons.
- 27 authoritative, must-have references from a leading medical, nursing, and health sciences publisher
- Covers core topics in Surgery
- Great for junior and senior residents as well as surgical practitioners
- Complete chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues
- Great for review, self-assessment, and ABSITE board certification and re-certification exams with 1,700 Q&A
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
Key titles include:
- Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery
- Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice
- The Washington Manual® of Surgery
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.