Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Accessible through LWWHealthLibrary.com, this comprehensive selection of 26 books—many of them procedure-focused texts—along with procedural videos, is ideal for any institution with an orthopedic surgery department or residency program.
The collection is designed to guide residents, surgeons, and rehabilitation specialists during their everyday practice.
- 26 authoritative, must-have references from a leading medical, nursing and health sciences publisher
- Covers core topics in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Over 190 video clips, including technical procedures and lectures
- Complete chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues
- Great for review, self-assessment, and exam preparation
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
Key titles include:
- Handbook of Fractures
- Rockwood and Greens' Fractures in Adults & Children
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books in the collection.