Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Mosca, Vincent S.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 92
Written by the most renowned teacher in pediatric foot and ankle surgery, offering orthopedists, foot and ankle surgeons and podiatrists an invaluable and comprehensive guide to the assessment and treatment of children’s feet.
This text was designed to be practical, accessible, and immediately applicable - focusing on principles of treatment rather than reductive "cookbook" approaches that privilege piecemeal techniques over holistic understanding. Don’t fall behind in the evolving field of child foot deformities and malformations. Stay current and informed through key principles of assessment and management, conveyed by an orthopedic surgeon with almost three decades of experience.
- Tables, illustrations, and bullet points for added readability
- Special topic including rare iatrogenic and idiopathic deformities
- How-to guides to soft tissue and bony procedural techniques
- Intricate illustrations accompany surgical instruction
- Detailed descriptions of soft-tissue and bone procedures, with treatment recommendations
Principles and Management of Pediatric Foot and Ankle Deformities and Malformations