Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Here’s a unique combination of core textbooks from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins and clinical videos to support students and practitioners in OT/OTA.
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this specialized book/multimedia package is ideal for the OT/OTA student and practitioner.
- 12 world-class textbooks from LWW touching on all key topics and subspecialties
- 45 clinical video clips covering orthosis, physical dysfunction, and foundational knowledge
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Sophisticated semantic search targeted to the key diagnoses residents encounter in their intern year
- Clean, user-friendly display of book pages, including tables, images, and linked references
- Multiple chapter views including full chapter, figures only, or tables only
- All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
Key titles include:
- Occupational Therapy: Principles and Practice
- Frames of Reference for Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Willard & Spackman’s Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy in Action: A Library of Case Studies
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books in the collection.