This collection of high-quality articles provides relevant and detailed information that will be useful to experienced and novice surgeons with an interest in breast reconstruction.
The Clinical Masters Series of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is designed to provide plastic surgeons with a compilation of informative and instructive articles related to various topics.
Within the breast series is a comprehensive book on breast reconstruction following mastectomy. There are numerous articles on this topic describing a variety of techniques.
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Rohrich, Rod J.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Edition: 1st Ed.
- Berek & Novak's Gynecology
- Diseases of the Breast
- Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation: A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk
- Flaps in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy
- Handbook of Obstetric and Gynecologic Emergencies
- Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Hip and Knee Reconstructive and Replacement Surgery
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- JBJS Reviews
- Johns Hopkins ABSITE Review Manual, The
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- M.D. Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook, The
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Relevant Surgical Exposures
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Breast Surgery
- Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume I: Breast, Lung, Pancreas, Colon
- Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume II: Esophagus, Melanoma, Rectum, Stomach, Thyroid
- Operative Techniques in Breast Surgery, Trunk Reconstruction and Body Contouring
- Operative Techniques in Breast, Endocrine, and Oncologic Surgery
- Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery: Pediatric Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pathophysiology of Heart Disease: A Collaborative Project of Medical Students and Faculty
- Speroff's Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach
- Surgical Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot and Ankle
- Te Linde's Operative Gynecology