Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Hameed, Omar; Wei, Shi; Desouki, Mohamed Mokhtar; Umphrey, Heidi; Cagle, Philip T.; Allen, Timothy C.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Offers a thorough overview of the disease and the most recent data and technologies used in breast cancer surgery and diagnosis. Whether you’re a new or experienced pathologist or oncologist, or prepping for boards or certification, this is an irreplaceable volume.
- NEW and updated information on molecular subtypes, predictive and prognostic markers, premalignant and precursor lesions.
- Coverage of topics including: intraductal papillary carcinoma and variants; microinvasive carcinoma; invasive micropapillary carcinoma
- More than 250 full-color photos and ultrasound images illustrate the content
- Special focus on the convergence of pathology and radiology
- Chapters cover areas including: cytology; imaging and gross features; histology; differential diagnosis; immunohistochemistry; pathogenesis; and molecular genetics of each cancer type