Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Albo, Daniel
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 83
Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best colorectal surgery procedures, it you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
Features just the colorectal surgery content from Operative Techniques in Surgery.
- Global contributors known for their technical expertise share their knowledge and skills.
- Comprehensive coverage keeps you up to date on small intestine procedures, surgery of the colon, appendix, rectum, and anus, as well as rectal resections.
- Full-color, step-by-step explanations of operative procedures help you master each technique, avoid complications, and anticipate outcomes.
- Each clinical issue is discussed in the same easy-to-follow format: definition, differential diagnosis, patient history and physical findings, imaging and other diagnostic studies, surgical management, techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Bulleted text and tables allow for quick and easy reference, while intraoperative photographs provide a surgeons-eye view of each procedure.
- Ideal for anyone involved in colon and rectal surgery, colorectal fellows, practitioners, and general surgeons.
Operative Techniques in Colon and Rectal Surgery