Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Kennedy, David
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 100
This book appeals to both the specialist and the generalist by presenting over 40 common and advanced procedures in rhinology (sinus/anterior skull base disorders). This volume covers not only endoscopic sinus surgery, but also the open sinus surgery techniques and also techniques for the removal of neoplasms, trans nasal orbital.
- Written by “Masters” in the field
- Each chapter follows a tightly designed format with a focus on “how to do it”
- Includes step-by-step instructions for each procedure
- Each technique is extensively supplemented with over 1000 color intraoperative photographs and line drawings
- Applies the numerous advances in the field – imaging techniques, endoscopic instruments, basic research on mechanisms of sinusitis, understanding of sinus disorders, and new surgical techniques
Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Rhinology