Publication Year: 2012
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: French, Jill
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Top to toe knowledge!
In addition to covering the core concepts of anatomy and physiology, this handy reference offers a detailed coverage of body systems, nutrition, fluids and electrolytes, reproduction and lactation, and genetics, chapter by chapter.
Give yourself a leg up!
Helpful logos make learning easy and enjoyable:
- Zoom in gives you a close look at anatomic structures
- Body shop explains how body systems and structures work together
- Now I get it! converts complex physiology into easy-to-assimilate explanations
- As time goes by pinpoints the effects of aging on important aspects of anatomy and physiology
- Memory jogger reinforces learning through easy-to-remember anecdotes and mnemonics
Adapted from the popular Made Incredibly Easy! series this text includes relevant language, references, legislation and measurements for the Australian New Zealand marketplace.