Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this unique and comprehensive package of textbooks, journals, and multimedia resources covers general and 13 sub-specialty areas and aligns to all core rotations of an Emergency Medicine residency program.
The web-, mobile-, and tablet-optimized portal makes access seamless—ideal for high-pressure situations involving a wide range of injuries, diseases, and conditions, as well as for quick skill-building review for Board and certification exams.
- 23 LWW books for residents, fellows, APRNs, PAs, and physicians
- 7 society and proprietary journals
- Nearly 300 video clips of commonly performed procedures, including ultrasound techniques, integrated with relevant textbook chapters
- Over 9,000 high-quality images to support teaching and presentations
- More than 2,500 multiple-choice question & answers
- Covers core, fundamental topics in Anesthesiology
- Books are great for trainees who’ve already graduated and practitioners who need periodic refreshes
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues and students
Key titles include:
- Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine
- Fleisher & Ludwig’s Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
Please note we always add new editions as soon they are published!
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.