Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 6th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Lilly, Leonard S.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody Core Title:
Written by internationally recognized Harvard Medical School faculty and select medical students, the book provides a solid foundation of knowledge regarding diseases of the heart and circulation. Under the experienced editorial guidance of Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, this best-selling monograph has an outstanding reputation among medical students and faculty worldwide.
Student-friendly features of this sixth edition include a new, full-color design and illustrations; end-of-chapter summaries; updated content, including recent technological advances.
- New full-color presentation makes the text more visually appealing.
- Up-to-date medical imaging and color clinical photographs show real-world examples of cardiovascular diseases and related conditions.
- Updated Chapter Summaries reflect consistency in length and format, making study easier.
- Updated Additional Reading references keep readers abreast of the latest literature in the field.
- Winner of two awards of excellence from the American Medical Writers Association, and recommended by medical schools worldwide.
Pathophysiology of Heart Disease: A Collaborative Project of Medical Students and Faculty