Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Cordasco, Frank A.; Green, Daniel W.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 80
Written by experts from New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery, this resource gives you the tools you need to provide comprehensive surgical care to the increasing number of children and adolescents with knee injuries.
Hundreds of step-by-step illustrations guide you through each procedure and clearly depict the surgical techniques you’re most likely to perform. Highly detailed and easy to use, this reference provides authoritative, vibrantly illustrated guidance on how best to manage your younger patients throughout their years of growth.
- Comprehensive coverage of the increasing numbers of pediatric and adolescent knee injuries commonly seen by orthopaedic surgeons.
- Step-by-step guidance on various methods of treating ACL injuries, patellofemoral instability, osteochondritis dessicans, discoid meniscus, epiphyseal injury and adolescent fractures, and growth plate surgery.
- More than 330 full-color illustrations that clearly depict the details of each procedure
- A concise and relevant review of anatomy, imaging, and epidemiology.
- Authoritative coverage of the specific issues in children and adults that require a different approach from adult patients
Pediatric and Adolescent Knee Surgery