Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this comprehensive package of books and multimedia covers the 6 core clerkship rotations - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery - and is ideal for clerkship students, faculty, and directors and coordinators.
- More than 30 textbooks from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Over 150 cases, broken down by rotation
- More than 4,700 multiple-choice Q&A
- Covers core rotations of Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Surgery, Family Medicine, and Psychiatry
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Sophisticated semantic search targeted to the key diagnoses residents encounter in their intern year
- Clean, user-friendly display of book pages, including tables, images, and linked references
- Multiple chapter views including full chapter, figures only, or tables only
- Subject list displays on textbook browse page for easy navigation, allowing users to filter by subject in search results
- Images downloadable directly into a PPT template
- All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
- MyHealthLibrary account option: allows users to set up email alerts when new content is added, among other personalization functionality
- Ovid MEDLINE widget, for users to quickly search MEDLINE (if their institution subscribes to MEDLINE)
Books include authoritative and comprehensive manuals as well as learning tools in the Step Up To and Blueprints series.
Visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.