Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Brooks, Rita; Mattice, Cynthia; Lee-Chiong, Teofilo
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 99
A companion to the second edition of Fundamentals of Sleep Technology, the Fundamentals of Sleep Technology Workbook, by the American Association of Sleep Technologists, covers what you need to know as a practicing sleep technologist or when studying for registry exams.
Multiple-choice questions, discussion questions, and illustrated case studies make this workbook an excellent tool for self-assessment and review.
Written by and for sleep technologists, it provides the information you need to expand your knowledge and succeed in the fast-changing field of sleep technology.
- Increase your knowledge of testing processes and data analysis, basic anatomy and physiology, normal sleep, and sleep disorders in adult and pediatric patients.
- Practice essential polysomnography skills with numerous questions and practical, research-based answers.
- Challenge yourself with a wide variety of multiple-choice, discussion, and case study questions.
- Find detailed answers to multiple choice questions keyed directly to Fundamentals of Sleep Technology, 2nd Edition.
- Prepare confidently for the registry exam and for work in today’s advanced sleep labs.
- Expand your study using the references to relevant published research and other scientific papers.
Fundamentals of Sleep Technology Workbook