Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: DeVita, Jr., Vincent T.; Lawrence, Theodore S.; Rosenberg, Steven A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 95
Offers a comprehensive and balanced view of this rapidly changing field, meeting the needs of oncology/hematology practitioners, fellows, and others who need an in-depth understanding of cancer of the lung and mediastinum.
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on cancer of the thoracic cavity drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the molecular biology of lung cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, small cell and neuroendocrine tumors of the lung, and neoplasms of the mediastinum.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy applies to cancer of the thoracic cavity.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you are fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates.
Cancer of the Thoracic Cavity: Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition