Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Darling, III, R. Clement; Ozaki, C. Keith
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
This clinical reference provides the richly illustrated guidance you need to perfect a full range of arterial techniques in vascular surgery, avoid and manage complications, and achieve optimal outcomes.
- See exactly how to perform every essential arterial procedure, whether endovascular, open, or combined, thanks to a wealth of exquisite, step-by-step illustrations.
- Gain insights from international authorities, gleaning each expert’s preferred techniques in rich detail.
- Efficiently review background, indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, surgical techniques, postoperative management, and results and complications for each procedure, as well as selected references for further reading.
- Don’t miss Vascular Surgery: Hybrid, Venous, Dialysis Access, Thoracic Outlet, and Lower Extremity Procedures, the companion volume by Drs. Darling & Ozaki.
- Expand your repertoire with other volumes in the Master Techniques in Surgery Series! Overseen by Josef E. Fischer, MD, editor of the classic two-volume reference Mastery of Surgery, these titles cover a wide range of common and advanced procedures in the major subspecialties of general surgery, including breast surgery, colon and rectal surgery, esophageal surgery, gastric surgery, hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, hernia, and thoracic surgery.
Master Techniques in Surgery: Vascular Surgery: Arterial Procedures