Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: DeVita, Jr., Vincent T.; Lawrence, Theodore S.; Rosenberg, Steven A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Selected from the world’s leading comprehensive cancer textbook, this tightly focused resource provides you with the practical, cutting-edge information you need to provide the best cancer care to each patient.
The book offers a complete and balanced view of this rapidly changing field, meeting the needs of oncology/hematology practitioners, fellows, and others who need an in-depth understanding of leukemias and lymphomas. It gives you the solid, dependable guidance you have come to expect from this outstanding title, and the Inkling version features new quarterly updates written by a team of experts selected by the authors.
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on leukemias and lymphomas drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the full range of adult lymphomas and leukemias, including the molecular biology of lymphomas and acute and chronic leukemias; Hodgkin’s lymphoma; non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma; cutaneous lymphomas; management of acute and chronic leukemias, future directions and new treatments; myelodysplastic syndromes; plasma cell neoplasms; and more.
- Includes comprehensive information on leukemias and lymphomas of childhood, including supportive, long-term, palliative, and hospice care.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy apply to leukemias and lymphomas.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
Lymphomas and Leukemias: Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition