Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Bammer, Roland
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 50
This is the first text of its kind to comprehensively address the technical and clinical aspects of perfusion imaging, used in both MRI and CT.
Using MRI and CT scanning procedures, perfusion imaging is being used with increasing frequency to aid the diagnostic process in a wide spectrum of pathologies, including ischemia, cancer, inflammation and many more, throughout the entire human body.
- The first text to include both MRI and CT in perfusion imaging studies and highlight their parallels as well as the strengths and weaknesses of each modality
- Overarching approach spanning from data acquisition to postprocessing and clinical data interpretation
- Includes real-life scenarios depicting the use of perfusion in actual patient cases
- Contains hundreds of MRI and CT scans that portray anatomy, variants, and pathology
- Provides key learning points and protocol suggestions for numerous clinical questions
- Each chapter unites international leaders in the field to convey most up-to-date knowledge
MR & CT Perfusion Imaging: Clinical Applications and Theoretical Principles