Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Shah, Chirayu; Bradshaw, Marques
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Master the content you need to know for the Core Exam module for nuclear medicine!
This unique, image-rich resource is an excellent tool for self-assessment and exam prep, whether you’re studying for the Core Exam or Maintenance of Certification. More than 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality images, in a format that mimics the Core Exam.
The book tests your knowledge of every aspect of the exam, including basic imaging, radiopharmaceuticals, relevant organ systems, pediatrics, oncology, quality control and safety, and more.
- High-quality planar images, SPECT images, and PET-CT images reflect the types of images that you can expect to see on exams.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Answers include brief discussions of differential diagnosis and high-yield tables for additional quick review.
- References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
Nuclear Medicine: A Core Review