Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Waldman, Steven D.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 80
With a focus on real-time clinical decision making, Dr. Waldman’s practical text helps increase diagnostic accuracy in dynamic scanning of suspected pathology at the time the patient is being examined.
This unique resource helps readers guide their targeted point-of-care ultrasound examination. Nearly 2,000 classic ultrasound images and anatomic drawings depict commonly encountered conditions, and Dr. Waldman’s expert advice guides you clearly toward the correct clinical diagnosis.
- An ideal reference for clinicians who would like to use, or are already using, ultrasonography to evaluate and treat their patients.
- Full-color line drawings, high-quality clinical photographs, and clearly labelled ultrasound images depict both common and uncommon pathologic conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Coverage includes the head; neck; shoulder; elbow and forearm; wrist and hand; chest wall, trunk, abdomen and low back; hip and pelvis; knee and lower extremity; and ankle and foot.
- Chapters highlight anatomic considerations, physical diagnostic tests, clinical correlates, ultrasound technique(s), clinical pearls, and more.
- Written in the clear, concise , easy to read, how-to-do-It style that is the hallmark of all of Dr. Waldman's textbooks