Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: DeVita, Jr., Vincent; Lawrence, Theodore S.; Rosenberg, Steven A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 80
Selected from the world’s leading comprehensive cancer textbook, this tightly focused resource provides you with the practical, cutting-edge information readers need to provide the best cancer care to each patient.
It offers a comprehensive and balanced view of this rapidly changing field, meeting the needs of oncology practitioners, fellows, and others who need an in-depth understanding of breast cancer.
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on cancer of the breast drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the molecular biology of breast cancer, malignant tumors of the breast, and genetic testing in breast cancer.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy applies to cancer of the breast.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you’re fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates.
Cancer of the Breast: Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition