Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: DeVita, Jr., Vincent T.; Lawrence, Theodore S.; Rosenberg, Steven A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 91
Selected from the world’s leading comprehensive cancer textbook, this volume offers a comprehensive and balanced view of this rapidly changing field, meeting the needs of oncology practitioners, fellows, and others who need an in-depth understanding of prostate and GU cancer.
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on prostate and GU cancer drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the molecular biology of the kidney, bladder, and prostate; genetic testing in urinary tract cancers; and cancers of the kidney, bladder, ureter, renal pelvis, prostate, urethra, penis, and testis.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy applies to cancers of the prostate and GU system.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you’re fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates.
Prostate and Other Genitourinary Cancers: Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition