Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Here's a package of must-have textbooks and multimedia from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins that is ideal for faculty and students at physician assistant programs.
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com:
- Can be integrated into lectures and review sessions
- Great for review, self-assessment, and exam preparation (including PANCE Exam review) using Q&A
- Authoritative, must-have references from a leading medical, nursing, and health sciences publisher
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues and students
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- 37 must-have textbooks, including must-have authoritative content covering the anatomical and basic sciences
-Over 70 videos to enhance understanding and study
-Over 4,800 Q&A questions
-Listing of the most popular journal articles from leading society publishing partners in the Physician Assistant market (JAAPA and JPAE)
Key titles include:
Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy
Moore's Clinically Oriented Anatomy (which includes Clinical Blue Boxes),
Histology: A Text and Atlas
Bate’s Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books in the collection.
PLUS! A bundle with PA Rotations/Specialties is also available!