Publication Year: 2008
Edition: 4th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Carson, Culley; McMahon, Chris G.
Publisher: S. Karger
Provides an in-depth review of the overall management of ED and is an invaluable source of information for specialist nurses, nurse practitioners, primary care physicians and all healthcare professionals who are likely to encounter men with this condition.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common problem and the source of considerable morbidity, both for individuals and within relationships. With more and more individuals demanding access to the simple, effective treatments that are now available, healthcare professionals must be able to offer the confident and confidential support and advice they require.
- Succinct but comprehensive, expert advice on the underlying causes of ED
- A detailed approach to diagnosis, including questions to ask the patient and the sexual health inventory for men
- A thorough review of all possible treatment options
- Simple, effective illustrations that support key clinical information
- New chapter on ejaculatory dysfunction
Fast Facts: Erectile Dysfunction