Editor(s): Gornik, Heather L.; Creager, Mark; Clark, Valerie
Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd
Impact Factor: 1.866
The premier and ISI-ranked, peer-reviewed international journal of vascular medicine comprising original research articles and reviews on vascular biology, epidemiology, diagnosis, medical treatment and interventions for vascular disease.
The journal is dedicated to advancing the field of vascular medicine by publishing the latest research in vascular biology integrated with the practice of vascular medicine and vascular surgery.
Original research papers and review articles interpret the important advances to clinical practice in:
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Endovascular interventional procedures
- Diagnostic techniques and clinical practice
Dedicated to advancing the field of vascular medicine this journal:
- Combines basic science with clinical medicine making it relevant to all physicians, surgeons or internists, trained or in training.
- Caters for all aspects of heart and vascular disease and contains review articles for leading scientific research papers