Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Westra, William H.; Bishop, Justin A.; Epstein, Jonathan I.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 93
Doody Core Title:
This practical, full-color reference uses select images of clinical and pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the head and neck.
By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presents over 200 differential diagnoses in head and neck pathology side by side for easy comparison, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features nearly 1,000 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison.
- Includes cases on the salivary glands, odontogenic/bone, ear, neck/soft tissue, oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, sinonasal tract/nasopharynx, and thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.