Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Simpson, Jean F.; Sanders, Melinda E.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 81
Systematically approach tough diagnostic challenges in breast pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series.
This practical, full-color reference uses selected images of pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the breast. By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presents over 100 differential diagnoses in breast pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features more than 700 full-color images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to histopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includes chapters on usual and atypical hyperplasia, papillary lesions, benign stromal lesions, invasive carcinoma, vascular lesions, the male breast, and much more.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students
Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Breast