Publication Year: 2017
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Vang, Russell; Yemelyanova, Anna; Seidman, Jeffrey D.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 81
This practical, full-color reference uses select images of clinical and pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the gynecologic tract.
By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presents over 170 differential diagnoses in gynecologic pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rare diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features over 1,500 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to clinicopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includes sections on Vulva & Vagina, Cervix, Endometrial Epithelial Lesions, Uterine Pure Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial-Mesenchymal Lesions, Ovary, Peritoneum/Omentum, Fallopian Tube and Paratubal Region, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.