Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Rambur, Betty
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
This undergraduate nursing text distills these challenging topics into an engaging, easy-to-read format that facilitates ready application to any practice setting.
Written specifically for RN to BSN and second-degree nursing programs, the book is the only such text grounded in nurses' own understanding and experience. Concise and practical, it supports foundational concepts with real-life case studies and clinical applications and reinforces information with interactive quizzes and multimedia materials. The book's content fulfills one of the AACN's key Essentials of Baccalaureate Education. Written by a health economics and policy expert, former dean, and award-winning teacher, the text synthesizes the vast scope of health economics to create an easily understandable guide for nursing action from bedside to boardroom.
- Fulfills one of the key Essentials of Baccalaureate Education
- Addresses the specific needs of RN to BSN courses with a concise, easy-to-read format
- Illuminates complex principles with specific, engaging case examples relevant to nursing practice
- Authored by a leading nurse expert, health policy leader, former dean, and award-winning teacher
- Guides readers in using economic principles to shape organizations and public policy