Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Hansen-Turton, Tine; Sherman, Susan; King, Eunice S.
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Doody Core Title:
The first book to describe innovative, nurse-managed solutions for improving health care today addresses the key business, policy, medical, financial, and operational considerations necessary for successfully opening and operating nurse-led health facilities.
- Describes key business, policy, medical, financial, and operational considerations for running a nurse-managed health center
- Addresses the pros and cons of a variety of business models for nurse-led care
- Identifies the most common clinical services offered
- Presents quality metrics, best-practice models, and case studies
- Includes state and federal policy and regulatory challenges and opportunities
Nurse-Led Health Clinics: Operations, Policy, and Opportunities