Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Shea, Sheila Sanning; Hoyt, Karen Sue
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 72
Here is an easy-to-use, quick-reference guide for nurse practitioners and other health care providers in emergency, medical, screening, fast track, and/or primary care settings with family patients.
- Provides ultra-quick access to patient treatment information
- Offers easy-to-use framework for quickly locating critical information
- Presents templates for identifying normal and abnormal presentations
- Contains a rapid review of systems
- Delivers content in head-to-toe format
- Includes Tips and Don't Miss boxes with bullet points of critical information
Family Emergent/Urgent and Ambulatory Care: The Pocket NP