Editor(s): Berg, Jeremy; Bradford, Monica M.; Smith, Orla M.; Nusinovich, Yevgeniya; Czajka, Caitlin A.; Pujanandez, Lindsey; Kelner, Katrina L.; McDonald, Heather; Wowk, Kristin; Saxena, Anita
Publisher: American Association for the Advancement of Science
Impact Factor: 16.761
Publishes original, peer-reviewed, science-based research articles that report successful advances toward the goal of improving patients' lives.
The journal's mission is to to ""promote human health by providing a forum for communication and cross-fertilization among basic, translational, and clinical research practitioners and trainees from all relevant established and emerging disciplines.""
Examples of content include:
- Investigative studies of human biology with an emphasis on disease, including small clinical trials
- Research on models of human disease with significant implications for disease treatment
- Focus, Perspectives and Reviews that discuss medically related research from a basic science and a clinical point of view
- Commentary on policy, funding, education and regulatory issues in translational medicine
- Survey of recent noteworthy findings from other publications (Editor's Choice)
- Special issues that feature comprehensive reviews and analyses of current topics in translational medicine
The editors and an international advisory group of scientists and clinician-scientists as well as other experts hold Science Translational Medicine articles to the same high-quality standard that is the hallmark of the journal Science.
Science Translational Medicine