Publication Year: 2017
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Nakajima, Steven T.; McCoy, Travis W.; Krause, Miriam S.; Berek, Jonathan S.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect.
Easy-to-follow, up-to-date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step-by-step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage includes fertility operations (vaginal, cervical, uterine, tubal, ovarian, and peritoneal), assisted reproductive technological procedures, and office procedures including imaging of reproductive organs and assessment of the endometrial cavity.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.