Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
A unique an unifying textbook-multimedia package that supports both the practice and specialty-based areas of the curriculum for nurses working on either their Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or their Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP).
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this comprehensive resources offers competency-based content for students working toward certification and nurses already in practice (NPs, MSNs, and DNPs).
- 32 must-have, core textbooks
- 139 case studies covering core concepts for nursing practice
- 7 self-assessment Q&A banks (with over 750 questions) for invaluable certification prep
- Includes audio clips from the Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination and History-Taking textbook
- Books are updated with new editions as soon as they’re available!
- Ideal for use in distance-learning MSN and DNP programs
Key titles include:
- Bates Guide to Physical Examination and History-Taking
- Lippincott's Nurse Practitioner Review: Family Nurse Practitioner & Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice
Please note we always add new editions as soon they are published!
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.