Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Rushton, Cynda H.; Kurtz, Melissa J.
Publisher: American Nurses Association, Inc
Provides hands-on guidance and tools needed to help nurses overcome issues of moral distress and enable them to provide better patient care.
- Categorize moral issues for better understanding of ethical concerns.
- Prevent incidents by helping to recognize the consequences of moral distress for you, your team and your patient.
- Identify the key factors that contribute to moral distress.
- Build the necessary capacities to deal with moral distress.
- Learn how to utilize the Moral Distress Thermometer to track and assess moral distress.