Publication Year: 2017
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Jaber, Wael A.; Cerqueira, Manuel D.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 81
In this second edition of Nuclear Cardiology Review: A Self-Assessment Tool, physicians at the renowned Cleveland Clinical offer a Q & A style approach to preparing for the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology’s Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) exam.
Featuring three new contributors, the book includes questions that cover the technical, interpretative, and clinical application of nuclear cardiology, so that test takers are adequately prepared for their exam.
- Every chapter incorporates a concise question-and-answer format, which includes rationales and detailed explanations and interpretations.
- Extensive list of common abbreviations.
- All contributions provided by physicians and faculty at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Sample test questions are annotated with discussions on image interpretation and technical aspects that may lead to image artifacts.
- Hundreds of questions covering instrumentation basics, diagnostic testing, radiation safety, imaging procedures and protocols, instrumentation basics, PET, and more.