Publication Year: 2017
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Domino, Frank J.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
This easy-to-use, up-to-date review tool is aligned with the ABFM exam, providing essential information to help readers succeed.
In every chapter, succinct clinical knowledge is followed by opportunities to immediately practice testing that knowledge – a proven format for success on medical board exams and in practice.
- Organized according to ABFM exam sections, including Musculoskeletal/Sports Medicine, Dermatology, and Community Healthcare.
- Content is weighted according to ABFM exam coverage.
- High-yield tables quickly convey key information such as asthma classifications or CHF stages, and a two-color design helps you navigate the text quickly.
- General and specific guidance on the skill and art of test-taking, as well as the blueprint of the ABFM exam, prepare you for exam day.
- Ideal for family medicine residents, medical students in their family medicine clerkship, and physicians taking the ABFM recertification exam.
Fast Facts for the Family Medicine Board Review