Publication Year: 2017
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Shrestha, Ruchi; Ngan, Ka-Kei
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 85
Uniquely designed for the Core Exam, the book covers all key aspects of ultrasound, mimicking the image-rich, multiple-choice format of the actual test.
Ideal for residents getting ready for the Core Examination, as well as practitioners taking recertification exams, this one-of-a-kind review follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, effectively preparing you for Core Exam success!
- Contains 300 image-rich ultrasound questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality black-and-white, color, and spectral Doppler images throughout.
- Covers organ-specific ultrasound as well as gynecologic, pregnancy, vascular, musculoskeletal, peritoneal space, retroperitoneum, abdominal wall, chest, and ultrasound-guided procedures.
- Includes questions on noninterpretive skills such as ultrasound physics and quality and safety.
- Provides answers and rationales as to why an answer is correct and other choices are incorrect.
Ultrasound: A Core Review