Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Curated to provide essential knowledge to OBGYN residents, this comprehensive textbook/multimedia solution covers general obstetrics and gynecology, as well as the subspecialties of gynecologic oncology, female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, maternal fetal medicine, and reproductive endocrinology & infertility in the ambulatory and hospital-based setting.
Here's an ideal package of must-have textbooks and multimedia from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins ideal for students in a 4-year OBGYN residency program.
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com:
- Can be integrated into lectures and review sessions
- Great for review, self-assessment, and exam preparation, using online Q&A component
- Authoritative, must-have references from a leading medical, nursing and health sciences publisher
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared with faculty and other students
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- 16 core textbooks spanning general obstetrics and gynecology, as well as gynecologic oncology, endocrinology, female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, infertility, and other subspecialties
-Nearly 250 clinical and procedural videos to enhance understanding and study
-Over 500 Q&A questions-with functionality to track performance
Key titles include:
- Berek & Novak’s Gynecology
- Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology
- Fritz & Speroff’s Clinical Endocrinology and Infertility
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books in the collection.