Packed with 65 sample cases covering all core topics, this image-based case review is designed to help you prepare—and succeed—on the American Board of Ophthalmology oral board certification exam.
Regardless of your level of experience, the book features simple tools, advice, and tactics to become more organized, assertive, and confident in delivering case presentations.
- Provides an easy-to-understand methodology that’s proven an effective strategy for achieving exam success.
- Each case is presented in a simple two-page format that includes one historical vignette, one image, and one suggested presentation.
- Ideally suited for use by two study partners in a role-playing situation, where one student acts as the examinee and the other as the examiner.
- Perfect for residents and students—as well as directors training residents on delivering oral presentations in the clinic, in the hospital, and on the wards.
- Includes two sample, full-length oral examinations.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Luviano, Damien M.
Edition: 1st Ed.
Ophthalmology Oral Board Review