Developed in partnership with the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society® (AOFAS), this comprehensive resource spans all facets of foot and ankle surgery, with concentrated coverage of significant developments from the past five years, condensed into a single volume for your convenience.
Find evidence-based information, reinforced by recent prospective and randomized studies, on biomechanics and surgical techniques, special problems, and controversial topics, including:
- Ankle arthritis - expanded into two chapters! Includes joint preservation techniques, arthrodesis, and total ankle arthroplasty
- Osteochondral lesions of the talus
- Calcaneal fractures
- Talus fractures
- Sports injuries, disorders of the Achilles and peroneal tendons
- Ankle and foot arthroscopy, including tendoscopy
Chapters are written, edited, and peer reviewed by dedicated foot and ankle surgeons - all experts in the field. The result is a complete guide to the diagnosis, treatment and management of orthopaedic foot and ankle injuries and disorders, supported by the latest evidence.
- General Foot and Ankle Topics
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
- The Forefoot
- Special Problems of the Foot and Ankle
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Tendon Disorders and Sports-Related Foot and Ankle Injuries
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Chou, Loretta B.
Edition: 5th Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Foot and Ankle 5