Lead innovation and update the standard of care in your OR with new techniques and proven practical approaches as presented at the definitive orthopaedic educational event of 2019 – the AAOS Annual Meeting.
Filled with current, clinically relevant presentations and approaches, Instructional Course Lectures, Volume 69 offers solutions for the most current issues and challenges faced at all stages of your career. Broaden your treatment options with experience-based solutions from some of today’s most respected surgeons and specialty experts.
- Expand and refresh your general orthopaedic, specialty, and practice knowledge
- Learn new approaches and surgical techniques from thought leaders
- Update your action plans for rehabilitative care with expert insights
From patient care to practice in the digital age, with a particular focus on trauma and adult reconstruction hip — ICL 69 offers new techniques for solving the tough challenges you encounter in your practice every day.
Chapters are liberally illustrated with radiographs, drawings and intraoperative photographs. Some chapters are enhanced with videos that bring the techniques to life.
- Adult Reconstruction: Hip
- Adult Reconstruction: Knee
- Basic Research
- Hand and Wrist
- Practice Management/Rehabilitation
- Foot and Ankle
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Sports Medicine
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Lieberman, Jay R; Khanuja, Harpal S.
Edition: 1st Ed.
Instructional Course Lectures Volume 69 2020