Brings you a comprehensive synthesis of the latest clinical thinking and best practices across all orthopaedic specialty areas.
Keep pace with the rapidly evolving body of orthopaedic knowledge and clinical practice with OKU’s objective, balanced coverage. Backed by clinical research, informed by practical experience, and rigorously edited by thought leaders across the orthopaedic specialties, OKU 13 is your most up-to-date resource to guide your delivery of high-quality orthopaedic patient care today.
An essential resource at every level of orthopaedic specialization:
- Daily practice – enhance patient care with clinical guidelines and best practices supported by the latest evidence
- Ongoing learning – explore vast amounts of new knowledge and clinical thinking across all orthopaedic specialty areas
- First-time board certification – access information you need to know but won’t find in most textbooks
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) – prepare with confidence with objective, unbiased coverage of key topics and concepts
All-new content from the top minds in orthopaedics:
- Over 900 pages of new content
- Patient optimization
- Biomaterials and Implants
- Pain management
- Upper and lower extremity trauma
- Orthopaedic infection and microbiology
- Degenerative conditions and reconstruction
- Pediatric conditions, disorders, and trauma
- Health policy and regulation
- Much more
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Parvizi, Javad
Edition: 13th Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®: