Convenient, cost-effective access to 10 renowned titles in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons' OKU collection, focusing on best clinical practices.
These OKU titles present the latest clinical thinking and best practices for treating the knee, hip, spine, shoulder, and other areas. Backed by clinical research, informed by practical experience, and rigorously edited by specialty thought leaders, these books are up-to-date resources for delivering high-quality orthopaedic patient care.
Keep pace with the rapidly changing body of orthopaedic knowledge and clinical practice!
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 12
An essential resource at every level of orthopaedic specialization:
- Brings you a comprehensive synthesis of the latest clinical thinking and best practices across all orthopaedic specialty areas.
- Keep pace with the rapidly changing body of orthopaedic knowledge and clinical practice with OKU’s objective, balanced coverage in easily accessible formats, including new on-demand, fully-searchable digital versions.
- Backed by clinical research, informed by practical experience, and rigorously edited by specialty thought leaders, OKU 12 is the most relevant resource available anywhere for delivering high-quality orthopaedic patient care today.
All-new content from the top minds in orthopaedics:
- Daily practice – enhance patient care with clinical guidelines and best practices supported by the latest evidence
- Ongoing learning – explore vast amounts of new knowledge and clinical thinking across all orthopaedic specialty areas
- First-time board certification – access information you need to know but won’t find in most textbooks
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) – prepare with confidence with objective, unbiased coverage of key topics and concepts
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Hip and Knee Reconstruction 5
- 890 pages of new content
- Person-centered care
- Pain management
- Traumatic bone loss
- Orthopaedic infection
- Vertebral compression fractures
- High-tech genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics
- Completely new chapters on Bone Grafting, Shoulder Arthritis, and Regulation Approval of Orthopaedic Products
Developed in partnership with The Hip Society and The Knee Society, this comprehensive update examines current research and reviews of the most relevant topics chosen by recognized authorities.
Find a wealth of information on cutting-edge developments and approaches for surgically challenging hip and knee conditions.
Orthopaedic surgeons with a specialty interest in hip and knee reconstruction, and physicians and allied health professionals interested in staying up-to-date on best practices will benefit from this edition. Residents in training can review key topics paired with helpful guidelines and images.
Publisher: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Product Type: Collection
AAOS OKU Books Collection: