Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
A powerful content collection - combining full-text content from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins and MEDLINE® - available via the Ovid Discovery Lite interface.
Full-text and bibliographic content includes:
- Ovid MEDLINE® — the premier, comprehensive biomedical database offering access to over 15 million journal articles in biomedicine and health care
- A to Z Drug Facts — for dosages, side effects, indications, and information on drug therapies
- 11 LWW Current Opinion journals, which present reviews of the latest research in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, and other disciplines
- 11 ""5-Minute"" clinical quick-reference books in pediatrics, pain management, ICU care, and other topics and fields
- AHA Clinical Cardiac Consult - From the American Heart Association's Clinical Cardiology Council, offers fast, reliable guidance on diagnosis and management of more than 160 common and rare cardiovascular problems
- Transplant Library - A database of evidence-based medicine on all aspects of organ transplantation from the Centre for Evidence in Transplantation (CET), a joint project of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS) and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Facts & Comparison's Review of Natural Products - collection of more than 350 monographs detailing information about natural products, including their botany, history, chemistry, pharmacology, medicinal uses, toxicology, and patient information
Ovid Discovery Lite:
A single-search portal to more than 100 million biomedical, health, and pharmaceutical resources—not just those to which your institutions subscribes!
- Metadata for over 100 million scholarly e-resources: over 1.1 million unique content sets (organized into single knowledgebase), 53,000 publisher and aggregator collections, and 45,000 unique open-access products containing roughly 7 million records
- Indexed and non-indexed resources from publishers, information providers, and aggregators, including A & I databases, full-text collections, library catalogues, websites, search engines, and local repositories
- Full-text indexing of all Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) content
- Search results organized automatically into customizable subjects
- Pre-selected content sets, publishers, or platforms to be included in a search.
- Usage statistics available in real time, daily, and weekly.
- Document ordering and delivery management tools
- Implementation, customization, and maintenance support by Ovid’s award-winning Customer Support team; templatized landing page
- Better insight into users’ search and content usage behavior and visibility of library e-resources
- Optimized for desktop or mobile device
- Available in 4 languages—English, French, German, and Spanish
OvidMD Plus Collection DS: