Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Combines the Ovid Clinical EDGE Advantage general medicine content collection with over 35 additional LWW reference books for an expansive packages of over 100 titles. Available via the Ovid Discovery Lite interface!
Extend your Ovid Clinical EDGE content selection even further with this comprehensive package of authoritative reference texts spanning disciplines beyond General Medicine, including: Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, Hematology and Oncology, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, and more. Titles include those in the Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult series.
In addition to core textbooks, the collection includes access to 2-year segments (the most recent two years) of articles from 11 Current Opinion journals, which present reviews of the latest research in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, and other therapeutic areas.
Why Ovid Discovery Lite?
A single-search portal to more than 100 million biomedical, health, and pharmaceutical resources—not just those to which your institutions subscribes!
- Metadata for over 100 million scholarly e-resources: over 1.1 million unique content sets (organized into single knowledgebase), 53,000 publisher and aggregator collections, and 45,000 unique open-access products containing roughly 7 million records
- Indexed and non-indexed resources from publishers, information providers, and aggregators, including A & I databases, full-text collections, library catalogues, websites, search engines, and local repositories
- Full-text indexing of all Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) content
- Search results organized automatically into customizable subjects
- Pre-selected content sets, publishers, or platforms to be included in a search
- Usage statistics available in real time, daily, and weekly
- Document ordering and delivery management tools
- Implementation, customization, and maintenance support by Ovid’s award-winning Customer Support team; templatized landing page
- Better insight into users' search and content usage behavior and visibility of library e-resources
- Optimized for desktop or mobile device
- Available in 4 languages—English, French, German, and Spanish