Helps students develop the knowledge and skills they need to become safe, perceptive, and efficient radiologic technologists.
The book offers a strong illustration program and a logical organization that emphasizes the connections between classroom learning and clinical practice. Fully aligned with the latest ARRT and ASRT standards, this edition covers current trends and advances in the field and offers an unparalleled array of online teaching and learning resources.
- NEW ALIGNMENT! Full alignment with the latest ARRT and ASRT standards helps prepare students for certification and successful practice.
- ENHANCED CASE STUDIES! New and updated case studies with critical thinking questions give students practice dealing with the types of real-world situations they will encounter on the job.
- SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT SECTIONS: These sections build critical thinking skills by presenting practical situations and asking students to assess them based on what they have learned.
- NEW CONTENT: The text reflects new and relevant advances in the field, including updates in pediatric, geriatric, trauma, and mobile imaging.
- CULTURALLY SENSITIVE: Cultural Considerations boxes demonstrate the importance of being aware of the cultural and ethnic backgrounds of patients.
- STUDENT-FOCUSED: Learning Objectives and Key Terms that orient students to the chapter; Display boxes that highlight accreditation, competency, or skills information; and Call Out and Warning boxes that alert students to important facts and common pitfalls help students prepare for practice.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Dutton, Andrea Guillen; Ryan, TerriAnn
Clinical Laboratory Science & Medical Technology
Edition: 9th Ed.
Doody Core Title
- 2.8 (Radiologic Technology) Doodys Essential Title
Torres' Patient Care in Imaging Technology