This new quick-reference is the latest volume in the Illustrated Tips and Tricks series.
You’ll find succinct, precise information from a wide range of experts and prestigious institutions on tackling technical problems in sports medicine surgery. Drawings, operative photos, and videos are used liberally throughout the book to illustrate surgical techniques and provide a handy visual complement to the text.
- The latest surgical techniques, presented in a crisp, step-by-step style, and provides brief overviews of equipment, anesthesia, patient positioning, and other procedural elements.
- Designed for residents, fellows, and practicing orthopaedists—those in training or anyone who needs to brush up on the latest techniques.
- Covers common treatments for addressing bone and tendon injuries of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, foot, and ankle.
- Numerous figures, precisely drawn to minute detail, pack each chapter.
- Concise, bulleted format makes for easy reading and quick absorption of material.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Azar, Frederick M.
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
- Medication Interest Model, The: How to Talk With Patients About Their Medications
- Preoperative Assessment and Management
- Triage Protocols for Aging Adults
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Essentials
- Radiation Oncology: Management Decisions
- Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Digital Echo Atlas, The: A Multimedia Reference
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Hensley's Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy and Immunotherapy
- AWHONN's High-Risk & Critical Care Obstetrics
- Green's Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Uveitis
- Neuroscience of Clinical Psychiatry, The: The Pathophysiology of Behavior and Mental Illness
- Handbook of Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- Torres' Patient Care in Imaging Technology
- Fundamentals of High-Resolution Lung CT: Common Findings, Common Patterns, Common Diseases, and Differential Diagnosis
- Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume II: Esophagus, Melanoma, Rectum, Stomach, Thyroid
- Handbook of Pediatric Urology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Review Questions
- Manual of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Handbook of Pediatric Surgery
- Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, The
- Clinical Cases in Eye Care
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials and More
- Zuckerman Parker Handbook of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics for Primary Care