Clinical & Translational Immunology seeks to cover basic, translational and clinical studies in all aspects of human immunology, including experimental models specific to human diseases.
Topics of particular interest within the journal’s scope include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
- cutting edge approaches including in vivo models of human disease that shed light on the mechanisms of immunity
- clinical studies with relevance to autoimmunity transplantation and tumor immunotherapy
- cutting edge immunoassays for monitoring clinical trials/patient responses
- infection and immunity - correlates of protection
- immunotherapies in relation to autoimmunity, primary and secondary immunodeficiencies, complement disorders and allergies
- pathogenesis and correlates of protection for autoimmune and endocrine disorders, infectious disease, malignancy and transplantation
The journal publishes peer-reviewed Original Articles, Case Reports, Reviews,Theoretical Articles, Short Communications, and Special Features. In addition, Research Summaries are provided for selected articles. Editorial articles are brief comments written by the editor(s) of the journal or by guest editor(s) of Special Features based on the contents of the current issue or topical subjects that fall within the scope of the journal. Letters to the Editor present preliminary reports of unusual urgency, significance and interest, whose subjects may be republished in expanded form.
Product Type: Journal
Author/Editor: Khanna, Rajiv
Update Frequency: Monthly
Coverage: Vol. 1 (1) 2012 - present
Pdf Coverage: Vol. 1 (1) 2012 - present