Perfect for residents to use during rotations, or as a quick review for practicing radiologists and fellows, Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Essentials is a complete, concise overview of the most important knowledge in this complex field.
Each chapter begins with learning objectives and ends with board-style questions that help you focus your learning. A self-assessment examination at the end of the book tests your mastery of the content and prepares you for exams.
- Follows the proven Essentials Series format to provide a comprehensive yet concise overview of clinical musculoskeletal imaging.
- Features image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions with answers that provide self-assessment and mimic what you’re likely to see on exams.
- Emphasizes a conceptual approach to understanding imaging findings of bone, joint, and soft tissue conditions on all modalities used for musculoskeletal imaging.
- Helps you successfully absorb key ideas and facts through behaviorally based learning objectives that support the most current residency curriculum from the Society of Skeletal Radiology.
- Puts indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Chew, Felix S.
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Essentials